The Semideus School is now available on the App Store for iPad! We are looking forward to make research collaboration with schools.
The Semideus School game is a really fun way to learn fractions, decimals, and percentages. By playing Semideus, learners improve their ability to perceive and estimate rational numbers in multiple forms. The adventure happens in Mount Olympos. The task of the player, Semideus, is to find the gold coins that Gobolas the Goblin has stolen from Zeus. On the way to Mount Olympos, Semideus has to chase the goblin, seek the coins, avoid traps, and crush math based enemies.
– Rational number magnitude estimation, comparing, and ordering
– Numerator / Denominator notation
– Proper fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, decimal numbers, and percentages
– Density of rational numbers
– Adding, subtracting, expanding, and reducing fractions
Attention! Semideus School is targeted for our research collaborators (a limited number of teachers and researchers) that conduct research in schools. In order for a student to play the Semideus School game, a teacher/researcher must register to the Semideus School service and obtain game access codes for students.